Extremely tired! BUT REALLY HAPPY :D HAHA
Thursday Captain's Ball is always fun. Better than last week's Frisbee game. Cannot catch, cannot throw. I think I did more for my team by just standing around than actually trying to play. Haha.
And today's ball game had a Girls Vs. Boys match! Girls lost obviously, but still! We didn't play to badly :D
After the game,Caryn, Bernard, Andre, Nazreen and I went for a small dinner at the Bubble tea shop. We discovered Pink Guava. OH MY super shiokkk to drink when you're tired. I had approximately two cups. And our conversation topics were weird... from the smelly boy's toilet to horror/gore movies and then to animal cruelty. hahaha
Got caught in the rain. Also I did this half-twirl, half jump over this dark wet patch on the floor thinking it was a drain, but apparently it was just concrete -.- WTH, so malu.
OHHHHHHHHHH AND SOMETHING FANTASTIC HAPPENED TO ME TODAY!!!! MADE ME SO HAPPY THE WHOLE DAY :DDDD
To those who know please don't tag my board about it HEHE. I know it's stupid, but still! HAHA.
Parent-teacher meeting soon! Shittzzzzzzz
KBYE!